Friday, February 24, 2012

The smoke was so thick that none of us could

how to improve immune system

I'm serious, terminal stage of emphysema, oxygen 24/7 for four years. Now I am 48 years old


and wait for the right lung transplantation. My mother died


week past her forty-sixth birthday, my dad when he was 59, my mother's father from lung disease


, when he was 62, her brother in 60 years and her sister in her 50th. So why do I continue to smoke? Because I was smarter than they are, they have no


timing right, they do not know where to go. I'm not going to be, >> << stupid! I was going, when to go, because I was around him, is not it? So I put my family through hell, I only wish I dared >> << name end now. Of course, my family will have some rough days, but soon


least in the past. But I can not do it, I guess I deserve cards that


thing to me, now I have to learn to play the hand. I am also a little bitter,


to time because I worked very hard, diluted mother of two, who raised children without


hosud assistance worked 7.6 days a week, never had or partyier


drunk, went to church, lived a clean life, but I love my cigarettes. This dependence does not know the social status or education, etc,,,, it crosses all lines


. I even know the heart transplant, who smokes, dear


lawyer who smoked in her office, and oxygen. We, of course, all offering nicotine


. L. Cascade, Mt. (E103) Hi,


My name is Jay, I'm 54 years old, was married to for 38 years. I


have 2 and grandmother of 3 grandchildren. I have a hard time last


Emphysema under oxygen 24 hours a day. I can not go to the toilet, not grabbing breath! I prayed many times >> << to God please take me, because it is a terrible hell on earth! I


heard that cancer is painful, but usually only a few months, but Emphysema lasts for years. Have you ever seen ever fish out of water,


choking and gasping for breath, she opened her mouth wider and wider, trying to get a little more >> << air, until finally dies. Not so with emphysema, it takes a long time! I started smoking back in the 50s and smoked until February seventeenth in 1995


I'm here in '40 + later, and can not walk around the room, grabbing not breath! There is never a moment that I do lasix 14 mg not feel pain, and YES! YES! they


United States must pay! Do not managers or whoever, they are not those


PAYING Double, we paid for cigarettes, and now we pay doctors and


Health Plus is in pain and be so much frightened at DR . I could go on and on, but I think you have an idea. If I can


do to help, please let me know. Sincerely, JT (GA)


(E104) Hi, >> << I was pleased with the information on the Internet. Yes, I would like to share my >> << history and history of my late father. My father started smoking when he was 14 years. He raised tobacco in Kentucky


as a child with his father and how an adult with my help. My father smoked


, least three packs of Pall Mall daily from as far as I can remember. I


smoke as a teenager for a couple of times to be in the group, but he always


me sick. In 1967 I joined the Navy to avoid my project including to keep


Army. While in Boot Camp if you do not smoke you will not get a break. Thus, for


break from work, cleaning the barracks, showers, etc. I joined the crowd smoking >>. << You really should not smoke, but being in a room with 80 other guys >> << smoke without ventilation was sure fix. Once, when in camp I was caught in a match to watch >> inspection. << Another young man was on his cigarette. Aisle company


word in the system barracks sound that he wanted at least a pack


from each smoker in the barracks. This barn was four floors of the


least 80 people on each floor. They responded to bring


Cigarettes offer Utah, where another young man, and I watch


stand. CDR is open each packet and poured them on the table >> << room 6h8 meters. He placed two chairs at the table and two lighters Zippo


. Then he forced me and this guy go and gave us 20 minutes to burn ever


cigarettes on the table. After 20 minutes we both were on the verge of vomiting, and our eyes where on fire, and


as our mouth. The smoke was so thick that none of us could not even see each other


, . Well, you think it will either stop smoking permanently. Wrong,


it just made me get into the hands of nicotine dependence. I continued to smoke >> << to 1974. My doctor showed me a copy of my lungs. They were black as coal >>. << I had chest pain and went himself to see. At that time I was involved in church pastor wanted to work on


bus ministry. For this I must be smoking. So it all together with


my wife on me constantly to stop I'm on the way to do it. I quit smoking


least 100 times in five years. So I really still smoke


until about 1979/80. I finally managed to quit using smokeless tobacco


. I smoked three packs of Marlboro a day. I started using bank


Skoal day. I did this until 1995. When I finally found my hiding my drug nicotine is as bad as >> << alcoholic, I worked with hid their alcohol .. Thus, with a large >> << prayers and help of the Lord I did not use tobacco now


for 3 years. BUT, I now use no tobacco and mint make this as much as can >> week. << Thus, psychological dependence is still alive and well in my body. I know


today that if someone tied me is Marlboro cigarette in mouth, and I


got a nibble her I would like to box, when they cut me loose. I am an alcoholic (22 years for one day at a time). It was ten times


difficult for me to stop using nicotine than was alcohol. My alcoholism


was in full swing when I left (I could and did drink a box of beer and 1/5 >> << Rum almost daily). If I did not have money or not to take it


from you, I would drink wine. Now my dad. After I threw the (non), not nicotine, but my family thought that


quit smoking completely, I began to preach to my dad. He told me that he could


leave at any time he wanted. Well, it happened in 1981. He was a rollback in



his hospital room with tubes in both lungs, emphysema, three


bypass valve, oxygen mask on his face. My brother and I stood at the foot of his bed and he reached in his bedside table


, took a pack of cigarettes. Then he removed the mask


and rozchavyv cigarette in his hand and threw them to the fact that few forces


it to Mike and I. Stating how cigarettes were in flight, I told you I could get >> << at any time I wanted. He lived until 1995. His death was due


tobacco as his lungs were so consumed with nicotine they will receive


holes in them, and he finally died they just be flat with holes in them. Now I have six children and two of them smoked, my 24-year old boy


and my third son 20 years of age. Can not see any harm that he will


them. Please keep messages flowing, if we save one person from this terrible disease


/ death it will be worth it all. Sincerely, Robert W



No comments:

Post a Comment